Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Masculine!

Good morning!  Normally you see lots of cards made with a flair that says it's for a woman.  Well, not today!  Today the Riley and Company design team would like to show you some masculine cards!  


For my card I have used a Riley and Company image called Tool Time Riley.  You can find it HERE at the Riley and Company store.  There is a great story behind the scraps of paper that I used.  I have to say thank you to my daughter for going to a birthday party and getting some nice paper to make a friend a scrapbook.  I used the coordinated scraps from that to spread across this card.

Check out the design team samples both on their blogs and at The Ink Spot:

Heather    Angji    Steph       Joy
  Kelly             Monica          Sandye

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment